Thursday, September 15, 2005

Especially for my little brother...

Gerard told me last night that I amlousy because I don't update my blog. So I've decided today that I'll update especially for him.

Despite all the nonsense that he is sometimes, he's a great brother to have. As I often say, I'm my most childish when I'm communicate with him, but that's where all the fun lies. I've got a feeling he's at his most childish communicating with me too, but that's the way things go between us!

I love this brother of mine very much...as much as I really get so fed up with him at times. Ahh...the joys and woes of being siblings. There's one thing he does which touches me a lot - everytime I'm out late, he calls me to make sure I've the key, knowing that I have a tendency to forget bringing it out. And he will wait up if I really didn't bring it (which happens quite a bit).

And since my little brother is turning 16 tomorrow, this post is especially for you, Gerard. Thank you for being a great brother! You've really grown over the years and I'm proud to have a brother like you. I hope that you will be able to live life true to yourself and may we have many more childish years ahead of us!

Happy Birthday!